Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trying Again

So this is it! I'm starting a blog and I'm sticking to it! I'm a blog addict but don't have one! Silly I know, but it is so addicting for me to look at someone's life and I'll say it...Covet and dream of how I want to be someday. I get some great ideas that I promise I'll try but then I end up reading a blog and miss out on the fun stuff I could be doing with my wonderful kiddos and amazing husband! So I'm starting my blog to document my family and spend just a little less time coveting and more time doing!


Sariah 8, Abby 6, Taylor 7, and Me
We had our own little girls night out at Olive Garden! It was so fun to spend time with them while Matt kept Jackson (18months) home for some quality Father and Son time!

1 comment:

  1. good girl! I am proud of you! You will love it...and enjoy looking back at the memories and how much your family grows! I promise:) I started when Jaxson was 3 weeks old! His entire life is on there! Priceless:)

    ReplyDelete